Social Media Specialist 03 March 2019
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
• Define most important social media KPIs.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Creating and scheduling posts for multiple social media channels.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Provide constructive feedback.
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
• 2+ years' experience in digital marketing and social media.
• Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Knowledge of project management and web design best practices.
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.