SEO Specialist 03 March 2019
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Create social signals.
Skills & Requirements:
• 2+ Years of experience in the same field.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within a team and independental.
• Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
• Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.