Media Buyer 03 March 2019
• Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
• Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
• Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
• Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
• Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
• Negotiating with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
• Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
• Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
• Building and maintaining a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
• Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
• Minimum of two years of experience as a media buyer or similar.
• Good understanding of media analytics tools.
• Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite, and Facebook Business Manager.
• The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Strong communication and networking abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.