Content Writer 03 March 2019
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Working with customers to define their content needs
• Editing content to ensure voice, grammar and style is on point
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
• +2 years of experience in the same position.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.